Welcome to GridCard
For twenty years, a group of friends convened every Friday to talk sports and test their knowledge on just about every major sporting event by playing a weekly parlay card/office pool game called the GridCard. The group has decided it's time to open up the GridCard to anybody who wants to play.
How does it work?
Once you sign up, head over to the FAQ if you need help getting started. Here are the basics:
- We play two games each week.
- Picks open every Thursday at noon EST and close at Noon Saturday.
- There are two games each week. The First Game plays out on Saturday.
- The Second Game takes place from Sunday through Friday.
- For both games, you'll pick the winner from 9 matchups, and assign points based on how confident you are. Get it right, you get that many points.
- There's also the 2 Ball Ticker Kicker, 4 bonus picks you make for 1 or 2 points.
All that adds up to a week full of fun, bad beats, and excitement--even on otherwise meaningless Tuesday afternoon baseball games.